Wyncote, PA – June 25, 2018 – IDP, an IT services and SaaS core solutions provider for the property and casualty (P&C) insurance segment, today announced the availability of their new RATE/QUOTE/ISSUE solution. It provides an easy-to-use, web-based AGENT PORTAL and DATA ANALYSIS TOOLS for insurance carriers and program markets writing BOP, general professional liability, artisans, contractor package policies, and other niche markets.
This new solution helps businesses achieve their goals by enabling:
- A quick start for implementing independent rates and proprietary forms
- The ability to attract high-volume producers
- Cost-effective and quick data analysis
- Access to additional value-add services like bureau reporting and application services
- A simple way to perform a risk analysis and actually see your risk exposure information in one place
- Partnership with a single vendor for core systems functionality, hosting, and IT security services
“IDP is excited to bring this focused BOP solution to the P&C marketplace to address the needs of carriers, program administrators, MGAs and MGUs in an ever shifting and fast-moving environment. We’re changing the model here by providing targeted, ongoing, iterative and integrated services that leverage our deep domain expertise as an industry solution provider.” said Frank Giardina, COO for IDP.
For more information about IDP or this release, please contact Steven Craig, SVP of Sales and Marketing for IDP, at 267-620-2448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IDP provides turnkey IT services and SaaS core systems, as well as comprehensive bureau reporting and information protection services including hosting and application support for property and casualty (P&C) insurers, residual market plans, and program administrators. Drawing on deep insurance industry expertise and rich customer insights, IDP develops agile and affordable solutions which support new business growth, streamline processing, and produce cost savings almost immediately. For more information, please visit www.idpnet.com or call 800-523-6725.